Monday, October 12, 2009

Temple in Dallas, Texas

We went to see the Dallas Temple when we were on our trip. We just walked around the grounds. Very beautiful. Sunday Debbie fixed dinner for the missionaries. It was a very nice dinner and everyone had a pleasant time. Choir practice started Sunday also. We only stayed for part of it because Debbie had to get back to her dinner preparations. That girl does so much all the time. It wears me out just watching her.

I have to tell you one funny thing. We were on our way to Choir Practice and Debbie called Kent and asked him if he would scrape off the top layer of cat fur on the black chairs. I just cracked up. Charlie really loves those chairs.

Today I went to the store and also I had a check to deposit. I couldn't deposit my check because it is Columbus Day and the bank was closed. I know--you can use those envelopes, which I have done but I don't like to.

The midwest is having some early snow and so is Colorado.

1 comment:

  1. We tried to go to the bank today, too. Darn Columbus day :)

    ReplyDelete